Purchase Quality Photo Print
Each photograph comes with various sizes to choose from and you can decide to have it framed or unframed. For each print, we use archival white matt board as our standard matting procedure to mound the print. As for the standard classic frame, we use black wooden frame with UV resistance plexi-glass as compared to glass material to offer a better solution to protect the longevity of the photograph and is also safer when handling.
Standard Size Pricing
Companion Size 8x10 : matted unframed $55, matted and framed $75
Artist Size 16x20 : matted unframed $160, matted and framed $180
Studio Size 24x30 : matted Unframed $460, matted and framed $560
Gallery Size 30x40 : matted unframed $1,400, matted and framed $1,800
Panorama Size Pricing
8x24 Panorama Size : matted unframed $155, matted and framed $205
12x36 Panorama Size : matted unframed $465, matted and framed $565
24x72 Panorama Size : matted unframed $1,155, matted and framed $1,355
All our artwork has been created with archival (acid-free) supply and material to offer museum standard quality to meet galleries and collector’s longevity requirements. The fine art paper that we use have passed through five WIR (Wilhelm Imaging Research) for print permanence tests to present you a complete confidence that will last for generations when taken with proper cares. To ensure a lifetime enjoyment of your artwork, we also provide and educate our customer with various method of handling, storing and protecting their artwork.
Certificate of Authenticity
All artwork comes with an elegant certificate of authenticity as a proof of the originality work created by the artist. The certificate will be attached at the back of the artwork and personally hand signed by the artist. The content of the certificate includes,
Title/ name of the photograph
- Location where the photograph was taken
- Technical information about the artwork
- Our online gallery website and contact information
- For Limited Edition, the edition number will be stated
Artist Hand Signature
The artist will personally hand signed each photograph at the bottom right corner for every artwork that you’ve invested. This is to declare that the artist himself has overseen and inspected the artwork to guarantee that the quality is kept to genuine museum standard. Archival pen (acid-free) will be used for aluminum mounting to protect the photograph and pencil for white mat-board framing.
Multiple Order Discount
A special offer of 25% discount is available when you made an order of up to 3 artworks and above. Kindly let us know and we will provide you a password in which you can apply during the ordering process through our online gallery.
Your artwork can be personalized to fit the style and approach that you wanted. We offer various sizes, mat board color, frame and mounting to choose from. Such as classical wooden frame with glass, floating frame (american box), aluminum mounting, spacer frame (shadow box frame), canvas print and etc. Your artwork can be personalized to suit the style of your home and office environment. For more info and inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment, Packaging and Shipping
The artwork you ordered will be covered with protective wrappings and bubble wraps to wooden crate. We deliver and shipped globally with a fast and safe arrival of your artwork from common couriers to big container.
Summary Of The Package You Received
Your selection Photograph (framed or unframed)
Certificate of Authenticity (attached to each artwork)
Copy of Biography and Artist Statement
Our 14 Unique Warranties
'How to Protect Your Artwork' Instruction
Your Unique Warranties
1. 100% Money back guarantee
2. Lifetime fade-free warranty
3. Assurance of safe arrival and delivery
Special features about your artwork
- The artwork that you ordered will be carefully created and inspected by myself with hand signed.
- Each print comes with a certificate of authenticity while limited editions are numbered.
- I can personalize your photograph to make it uniquely yours with our various mat board color, frames and paper to choose from. This allows you to have your own distinct artwork compare from the rest.
- My assurance that the creation of each artwork is the result of my personal inspiration and interpretation of my artistic vision from the nature world. What you received is a photograph that represents my imaginative world rather than the exact copy of a real world.
- The value of your investment and artwork will continue to increase from time to time.
- Your artwork has been produced with our finest museum graded equipment, paper and process. The quality of each print and production is equivalent for a gallery-ready exhibit purposes.